Can you turbo an 05 Saturn AT - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can you turbo an 05 Saturn AT
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:41 PM
Hello everyone, A Tad back, hmm let's say several months ago, I asked about a turbo kit for my Saturn ION 05 AT. I got back a response to look up Alpine Developments. I sent emails, spoke on the phone, bla, bla bla, bla bla. I couldn't get a definative answer that it would work. Now the site doesn't even exist! Whew, I'm glad I didn't go there! So, my question to the fellow enthusiast out there...Can you turbo an 05 Saturn Sedan AT.? Is there a kit? If so, where? If not, is custom an option? I ask because I know reflash or tuning is not an option. If there is a none of the above on this subject please let me know, then I will be forced to go NA. Thanks in advance.

It's not how fast you go...But how you go fast.

Re: Can you turbo an 05 Saturn AT
Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:39 PM
For anyone who cares...
Unless you are willing to go custom, the answer to my own question is NO.
The biggest reason is the tuning aspect and the lack of room via the AT tranny.

It's not how fast you go...But how you go fast.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:33 PM
yup, they trans is your enemy, it makes plumming a bitch, but you might be able to use a hahn kit, check them out, the ion has more space than a cavi so you might get lucky
Sunday, January 04, 2009 6:34 PM
they now have engine and transmission tuning available for the e67 and E37 ECUs and the GM 4 speed automatic transmissions, so if it's tuning you're waiting for, stop holding your breath and DO IT!! BTW, trifecta performance is the company that will tune your car for you, mine has been tuned and I am nothing but pleased.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search