Gude Ecotec Turbo Kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gude Ecotec Turbo Kit
Monday, February 20, 2006 6:03 PM
Does anyone know anything about the Gude Turbo Kit for the Ecotec? Is it any competition for the Hahn package? Any information would be apprecitated

Re: Gude Ecotec Turbo Kit
Monday, February 20, 2006 7:50 PM
which car do you have? the gude kit will fit the ion and pretty sure it will fit the cobalt too thay the delta platform. the gude i think will fit the automatic. Hahn will have on for the delta platform soon. If you have automatic J you have Maximumboost's kit. also Jtunners has a kit in the works. I don't know if the gude kit fits Jbodies. the big question on my mind is the stock Automatic. can it handle extra power this question plagues me every day. Dynotecperformance said with a shift kit and decent rebuild it might hold up.

Well here is what i know about the kits

Hahn uses a mitsubishi turbo
maximumboost and jtuners use Garretts
Gude i think uses a mitsubishi turbo

max boost kit needs a down pipe
Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:43 AM
avoid the maximum boost kit like its the plague. there still hasn't been a single post about power ouput and it actually working. plus the fact that he buys things on ebay then charges you double that price....shady.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, February 22, 2006 5:40 PM
I have a auto sunfire and want to start enjoying it after the waranty is over. i mean i originaly bought the car for supercharger kit. well who knows when that will come out.
so now im pretty lost. Max boost has a kit for the auto
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:52 PM
the supercharger kit is out for the J body..

its in the gmpartsdirect website.. its expensive, but what isn't??

i dont think that spending the money for the SC is worth it in the long run...
Saturday, March 04, 2006 7:03 AM
i have also thought about the giude kit. i thought i could be modified to fit, but it is too expensive to just buy to see. i dont got money like that.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search