RSM stage one supercharger - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RSM stage one supercharger
Sunday, April 02, 2006 6:53 PM
i was looking at the stage one supercharger...it says that it comes with ECU programing and was wondering how they go about doing this.....do u need to have it hooked up to a computer or is it just something u plug into the current ECU. Also i was wondering if anyone has this and how hard the install is, about how long did it take.

Any help would be great.

Re: RSM stage one supercharger
Monday, April 03, 2006 5:53 AM
my guess is it's a piece of paper you take to gm shop and have them reprogram it,just a guess

if at first you don't succeed,you should probably give up
Monday, April 03, 2006 6:29 PM
If I remember correctly you can send RSM you ECU and they reflash it for you, or you could get a second ECU and send that one so you always have your stock one "for a rainy day."

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:37 PM
Alex wrote:If I remember correctly you can send RSM you ECU and they reflash it for you, or you could get a second ECU and send that one so you always have your stock one "for a rainy day."

They claim to reflash your computer but it's BS...

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:06 PM
^^^ Learn something new everyday

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:17 PM
Alex wrote:^^^ Learn something new everyday

Contact Jbody Performance and what they can do is reprogram your computer do whatever you want.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:22 PM
NJHK (The Turbo Negro) wrote:
Contact Jbody Performance and what they can do is reprogram your computer do whatever you want.

I'd do that but I've already solved my "problem"

But thanks for the suggestion All I need to do now is figure out how to make a better flowing intake so I can get rid of my stock one

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search