whacha think bout this one - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
whacha think bout this one
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:26 PM
ok... this is the picture. o3 ecotec. stock internals, turbo charged running 8 PSI. 650cc injectors, 255 walbro fuel pump, plugs wires, MSD ignition, stage 2 clutch with short throw shifter

VS.

05 SRT-4 (not mine this time), running and holding 14 psi. only has stage one injectors, turbo timer, electronic boost controller, and AEM CAI.

1/4 mile race???

Re: whacha think bout this one
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:41 PM
david wilson wrote:ok... this is the picture. o3 ecotec. stock internals, turbo charged running 8 PSI. 650cc injectors, 255 walbro fuel pump, plugs wires, MSD ignition, stage 2 clutch with short throw shifter

VS.

05 SRT-4 (not mine this time), running and holding 14 psi. only has stage one injectors, turbo timer, electronic boost controller, and AEM CAI.

1/4 mile race???

WOAH! 650 CC Injectors???

First of all, you don't need that big of injectors...I mean, those are really huge. You should be looking more in the 320 CC area. If you had actually put 650 CC injectors on your motor, you'd flood that son of a bitch out faster than you can blink and it wouldn't run.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:58 PM
david wilson wrote:ok... this is the picture. o3 ecotec. stock internals, turbo charged running 8 PSI. 650cc injectors, 255 walbro fuel pump, plugs wires, MSD ignition, stage 2 clutch with short throw shifter

VS.

1/4 mile race???

BWAHAHAHAHHA. I'm sorry. BWAUAHAHAHHAUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. *cough cough* Ok I'm better.

You are joking about having 650cc injectors right?

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:07 PM
lol..those are kinda big

"Driving Excitement"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search