2003 sunfire 2dr, turbo or supper, and where to find - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2003 sunfire 2dr, turbo or supper, and where to find
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:21 AM
Its a stock 2.2 ecotec and im looking to either turbo charge it or supper charge it! I haven’t installed either before so I need a full bolt on kit! (no welding)

what’s the best way to go and where can I find a kit!

Re: 2003 sunfire 2dr, turbo or supper, and where to find
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 12:32 PM
Do you have a manual or automatic transmission? It actually makes a difference when turbocharging as far as room.

If you want to supercharger, you can get the GM Supercharger Kit and have the dealer install it for you.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 12:49 PM
manual,
still dont know what the best way to go is tho! turbo or supper, as far as install, id rather take it on my self!
where can i find the kits to fit? i only found a gm supper c kit for 3,000 that will add only 55 hp? is there a better way? turbo?
Wednesday, February 14, 2007 3:24 PM
Kurt Erickson wrote:manual,
still dont know what the best way to go is tho! turbo or supper, as far as install, id rather take it on my self!
where can i find the kits to fit? i only found a gm supper c kit for 3,000 that will add only 55 hp? is there a better way? turbo?

Hahn Racecraft makes a good turbo kit for the J-bodies. Seeing that you have a manual, you can get that if you wanted to. www.hahnracecraft.com is their site.

The decision is really up to what you want and think will provide the amount of power you're aiming for.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search