Hahn Racecraft Turbo Kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn Racecraft Turbo Kit
Saturday, July 21, 2007 7:19 PM
Hey all I was just wondering if there was anyone who has installed the Hahn turbo kit on their can and if so did u like it and what are the power and torque #'s to the wheels. I have a 2005 sunfire and am very interested in this kit any info helps I have EFI live to tune with after so no problem there and own a DynoJet Chassis dyno need help.

Re: Hahn Racecraft Turbo Kit
Monday, August 27, 2007 2:58 PM
i have it and my car made 220whp/212wtq on 8psi (131whp/142wtq all motor). only thing i hate about the kit is the intercooler, how low it sits.

MY 2003 SUNFIRE 15.17@90.82mph N/A....More times to come after turbo install

"A N/A ecotec is not gonna give Honda's and Mitsu's that much of a run for their
money unless their blown or bottle fed.GM is still smokin crack!"
~1QWKZ24
www.streetracing.org, 08/2001
Saturday, September 01, 2007 1:52 PM
Is this the same kit that GM put on the engine in the Ecotec race book? Im looking to build a 2.2 to about 420hp and they said they use the Hahn turbo setup. Thanks!!
~Adam
Sunday, September 02, 2007 9:31 AM
Adam Bruder wrote:Is this the same kit that GM put on the engine in the Ecotec race book? Im looking to build a 2.2 to about 420hp and they said they use the Hahn turbo setup. Thanks!!
~Adam

You wouldn't be able to make that much power with the 16G turbo they give you in their kit. You'd need something more on the likes of a 20G to pull that off.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, September 09, 2007 12:51 AM
the first ecotec i have made, to this range off power, have good results using a turbonetics 60.1 hi fi Std journal bearings, you cam use a .48 ex housing for better power range, or only change the ex housing for .58 for better top end power, but the 2 options make more than 400hp , no problem about the power range you need...

The 16g not fit this range and motor size, only suport a 2.0 liter in max 340hp im you better eficience config, 2.2 and +400hp overspeed this stuff in smal time and put in risc you project, the backpressure im you motor is to much , the dangerou level of heat and pre detonation risk is to much. not go at this way friend...

I reach 437 Hp@6400rpm wich 17 psig using a 60.1 hi fi using a .58 EX housing

call my if you need some help in correct fit the turbo size for you project, i make my best to help you

CYA

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search