Couple of S/C questions - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Couple of S/C questions
Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:10 AM
On the side of the charger there is that black can do-dicky. What exactly is this? Looks kinda like a blow off valve or waste gate of some sort. Also, there are two vaccum lines coming off it. One goes to the charger, and the other one goes__________?(Please fill in the blank). That's all i can think of for now.

03 cav.

Re: Couple of S/C questions
Thursday, September 11, 2008 2:22 PM
That is your vaccum canister and the other black hose is going to your brake booster.
Thursday, September 11, 2008 3:08 PM
Thanks for the reply, i got an answer a while ago. I think you have confuzzeled the part im talking about with something else.
Monday, September 15, 2008 12:14 PM
sorry my bad!!
Monday, October 06, 2008 10:23 AM
Matthew Strong wrote:On the side of the charger there is that black can do-hicky. What exactly is this? Looks kinda like a blow off valve or waste gate of some sort. Also, there are two vacuum lines coming off it. One goes to the charger, and the other one goes nowhere. That's all i can think of for now.

03 cav.

it's a by-pass valve. you can leave the bottom port open or just put an elbow on it to turn it down. it's open air.

Monday, October 06, 2008 5:46 PM
Again, as posted above, I already got the answer on the org. You did however fill in the blank!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search