Hahn ecotec turbo kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn ecotec turbo kit
Thursday, May 08, 2008 3:21 PM
I have a 2003 cavalier various mods, I am very good with cars and have been working on them for quite some time. I am just curious about anyone has this kit installed and if they would recommend it, and also I was wondering if this kit will cause the check engine light to turn on?
Thank you.

Re: Hahn ecotec turbo kit
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:39 AM
Hahn makes a great kit. ......if you have a manual car.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 12:08 PM
I have been talking to a guy from hahn and i am deff going to get that kit. Im just hoping that it will somehow pass inspection next year without having to un-install everything just for that. I doubt that it will pass due to the fact the cat is removed and i live in ny.
Monday, December 08, 2008 3:12 AM
Hey my name is Ryan. I have some issues that I am trying to work on and wondering if you have already done something like this. I just rebuilt my engine for a ECOTEC 2003 Cavalier and I got it on the Dyno and it was tuned to the best it can go, and that is 226hp @5 lbs of boost. I need new injectors to give me more horsepower, and was told that I need a new ECU. What did you put in your car when you put your tubo in?
Monday, February 16, 2009 8:30 PM
Ryan Phipps wrote:Hey my name is Ryan. I have some issues that I am trying to work on and wondering if you have already done something like this. I just rebuilt my engine for a ECOTEC 2003 Cavalier and I got it on the Dyno and it was tuned to the best it can go, and that is 226hp @5 lbs of boost. I need new injectors to give me more horsepower, and was told that I need a new ECU. What did you put in your car when you put your tubo in?

Hey man. I run 780 injectors and 22psi.... to do that i went with Hp tuners. Tuned my stock ECU ,, Kinda hard on the head at first but once u get a handle on it, ull wonder why u didn't have it sooner! good luck!

491whp, 393wtq
11.93@ 127mph
Raven Autosports (902)850-3330

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search