Looking for swap guidance - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for swap guidance
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 7:02 PM
I swaped an 03 eco into my 2000 2.2. Im in need of a wiring harness for the ecotec with a 5 speed. Anyone have any thoughts? i also need a diagram of the fuel rail assembly. Im at a complete hault right now and any help would be apreciated.

Re: Looking for swap guidance
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:13 PM
Go to a local junkyard for the wiring harness...or check car-parts.com, shouldn't be that hard. The fuel system didn't come with your engine?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:59 PM
the fuel system is there, I have a feeling im missing something. when we went to put the rail and injectors back in they didnt seem to fit correctly. The whole assembly sat too far into the head. Is there a sleave of some kind that goes into the ports to keep the mount on the fuel rail lined up with the bolt hole on the head?
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:10 PM
dave beiter wrote:the fuel system is there, I have a feeling im missing something. when we went to put the rail and injectors back in they didnt seem to fit correctly. The whole assembly sat too far into the head. Is there a sleave of some kind that goes into the ports to keep the mount on the fuel rail lined up with the bolt hole on the head?

This is what the 03+ Style Fuel Rail Setup looks like...I'm not sure how much help this will be but this is all I got without being at home to get pics off my hard drive...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/BlackoutNJ/Evolution/Engine-Bay.jpg

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, August 04, 2008 10:29 AM
I've Got One Out Of An 2003 Spd Non-ABS Its Missing One Plug And Thats The Coolant Level Sensor Where You From
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search