Tuning LSJ with HP Tuners - Got Questions? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tuning LSJ with HP Tuners - Got Questions?
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:32 PM
Well I am new to tuning. I am currently really getting into and feel I can contribute in your use of this program now. I am still learning but he is were I am at.
The has 60lbs injectors, catless downpipe and header, I run a 2.8 pulley and 2.6 (not recommended till you can cool the Eaton), I have installed 4 GMS2 kits including the hub replacement, I have an auto/diesel certificate, and I have been in business and managed auto service shops.

If your a beginning tuner and have questions on HPTuners either leave them here or on other threads that I may start covering various topics.

First I would like to say there is more than one approach to tuning a car. there are some things that are done that get the job done which is ok. whatever works. but if something happens to the system you have to safeguard yourself so you arent stranded on the side of the road....LOL. Like if you MAF fails you want to have a good VE table that works with your injectors well so the car runs well without the MAF.

Second thing is that tuning a car you will not kill it as long as your not always getting knock or if you are running to lean under Wide Open Throttle (WOT).

Lastly I am doing this because I dont know alot about this. If you were just beginning I teach you what I know in an afternoon. I plan on learning from E1 as well. So I am not intending to come across as "the TUner" cause I am not. thanks.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"] Click to see My CARDOMAIN Page

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]1/4 - 13.9 @ 101.6, Best 60ft 2.1840 Performance mods to obtain best times - GMS2 and a K&N drop in filter.
But now GMS2 is SOLD [SIZE="2"]Car needs more work with tune. 13.9 with very rough tune.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"]GIMILI Drag Raceway September 29th or BUST

Re: Tuning LSJ with HP Tuners - Got Questions?
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:36 PM
wow lots of spelling mistakes and I dont see that I can edit it. LOL I think you guys/girls (there might be one or two) will figure it out

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"] Click to see My CARDOMAIN Page

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]1/4 - 13.9 @ 101.6, Best 60ft 2.1840 Performance mods to obtain best times - GMS2 and a K&N drop in filter.
But now GMS2 is SOLD [SIZE="2"]Car needs more work with tune. 13.9 with very rough tune.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Blue"]GIMILI Drag Raceway September 29th or BUST

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search