Supercharger Tuning - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Supercharger Tuning
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:14 PM
Hi, I was browsing on lcengineering.com when I came across a extra injector controller (part# 1063050), it has your sds name on it. is this one of your products? if so, my question is I bought a M62 supercharger for my 2005 Ecotec Cavalier and since GM doesnt make this part anymore (17800003) I would need some kind of tuning for it. I am willing to buy the MSD tach driver (8319) to make the tach signal input that I would need for this product. My biggest question is will this setup that I have wrote here work?

Re: Supercharger Tuning
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:26 PM
Sorry for the sds part, it was an email I sent them awhile ago and didn't hear back from them
Friday, May 29, 2009 7:14 AM
you'll need more than just the injector controller. i would suggest not even looking at the injector controller. those sound like something for a car that doesn't have a computer to control anything. you'll need to find someone that has hp tuners to tune you or find a GM dealership that will reflash your ecu.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:19 PM
s1lver_N1p wrote:r find a GM dealership that will reflash your ecu.

Just tell them that you bought the kit used and they'll slap their craptastic tune on it. HPTuners is the way to go though.

Tinkles

2003 Cavalier 1SV
Bagged and Blown

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search