rear shock bar - Suspension Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
rear shock bar
Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:13 PM
Does anybody make a rear shock tower bar for a 04 Cav?

04 Cav auto
95 Beretta auto

Re: rear shock bar
Sunday, April 05, 2009 5:03 PM
You mean a strut tower brace? and no I dont think anyone does...a rear strut tower brace wouldnt really be worth your money anyways. just get some sway bars and a decent coil/strut setup and that will do just fine
Monday, April 06, 2009 11:37 AM
Thanks Mr.Choo! That covers everything that I was looking for.
I should have put in my sig that I have Eibach springs and sways. I have a strut tower bar and a shock tower bar on my Beretta and they both helped alot. I think I'm going to get a DC Sports strut tower bar so I don't have to move anything.

04 Cav auto
95 Beretta auto
Monday, April 06, 2009 12:05 PM
Oops, this topic is on the rear bar. As of now I'm not sure which one is the best. The Overkill one has the big hole on the far end and looks like it will fit. The Vibrant one may just be a stock photo, but the one for the front says that needs to be modded to fit my car and that makes me fear their rear one. Does anyone have any of these on their car?

04 Cav auto
95 Beretta auto
Monday, April 06, 2009 1:32 PM
I have the vibrant one on my car. Front and back. I think the modification thing for the front has something to do with the computer and bracket. I just bent the bracket down so the computer is under the strut tower bar. As for the rears, well, you will need 2 longer strut bolts. These bolts you can get at from outside the car in the upper rear wheelwells. The reason you need these, the stock bolts are too short to put a washer and nut on to hold your rear bar down. If I had to do it again, I think I would try the OEM one. It looks dam solid. I have other products of theirs and they are A++. The guys running OEM has a sunfire and he tries all these products out first, so we know they will work.
Monday, April 06, 2009 5:22 PM
Yea, the O.E.M one sounds good and I saw the Sunfire on the link you gave me. If they don't send the bolts with it I have some.

04 Cav auto
95 Beretta auto
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search