my tranny has too many problems - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my tranny has too many problems
Friday, July 13, 2007 2:30 PM
I have an 05 cobalt and the synchronizers went in 3/4 along with some other stuff but the dealer claimed to replace the master cylinder (which i never once had a problem with it until now). But since i got it fixed i have maybe drove 300 miles and i have no clutch period, i press the pedal and it wont do anything. I filled the brake fluid and tried to pump the clutch and all of that but still nothing. I had to turn the car off and put it in first then start it again (dont know if thats bad or not but oh well i was getting it to the dealer) when i came to the one redlight before the dealer. So when i press the clutch it isnt disengaging. So that means that it has something to do with the master/slave cylinder, right?

Anyone that can help or explain anything to me about this problem, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

15.70@89.89MPH 1/4Mile

Re: my tranny has too many problems
Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:40 AM
it sounds like you might of blown your clutch like i did

it did the same thing to me and when i took it to the dealer they said i blown my clutch and i've only had the damn thing for a year already eh oh well i guess it give me a reason to upgrade! any who later
Re: my tranny has too many problems
Friday, July 27, 2007 9:19 PM
well i just got info back... the guy said it wasnt installed properly and with my whole tranny problem, gm just sent a brand new tranny. warranties are amazing lol i will be upgrading clutch n flywheel when i install the turbo

15.70@89.89MPH 1/4Mile
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search