get your eco pro built - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
get your eco pro built
Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:31 AM

Re: get your eco pro built
Thursday, November 11, 2004 2:43 PM
how many times are u gonna post this??????????
Thursday, November 11, 2004 8:03 PM
^^^ LoL!

Im having my engine built up next spring.... Gonna be one fast N/A Ecotec........ cost on parts, and free labor....... Sponsorship yo <br>

2004 Cavalier ~ 15.98 - Stock
Monday, November 15, 2004 1:34 PM
n/a not a prob ,we have made 340 hp to the wheels...we put in new cylinders,can make you a 2.6 liter n/a killer,we have cams in stock and pistons and rods ready to go ,,have you herd of lisa kubo ,i grew up and know them personally.......want the stuff they use ...im here in los angeles...and to the negitive post people been leaving...if your not interested the dont post.......
Monday, November 15, 2004 10:37 PM
its not about being negative man its just ur breaking the rules. u have posted this many times in the past and u have 3 posts in 3 different forums all saying the same thing. plus advertising is frowned upon as well.

straight from the rules:

9. Advertising in the forums is prohibited. For advertising information please . Approved advertisers may post sale ads as outlined in their agreement. Abuse of this policy WILL result in a ban.

10. Personal "For Sale" posts are NOT allowed. Private ads may be posted in the classifieds. Companies may contact us for advertising rates or visit our .

11. Do not cross post. Unless it is an official site announcement, cross posting, or posting the same message in more then one forum is NOT welcome.
Tuesday, November 16, 2004 12:53 PM
engine man wrote:n/a not a prob ,we have made 340 hp to the wheels...we put in new cylinders,can make you a 2.6 liter n/a killer,we have cams in stock and pistons and rods ready to go ,,have you herd of lisa kubo ,i grew up and know them personally.......want the stuff they use ...im here in los angeles...and to the negitive post people been leaving...if your not interested the dont post.......

So you guys put in bigger sleeves to make it a 2.6L from a 2.2L? What bore did you guys use? What crank? What rods? What compression was used to make 340 WHP out of a NA Ecotec? What gas was being used?

I have done my research, talked to top ecotec builders people who made the ecotec parts people who made the ecotec engine happen... I have never heard of you guys or your shop.. but I am not putting anyone down..

I just want some info...

BTW.. I have some Ecotec stuff if your interested... eagle crank, rods, stock blocks, and heads.. My ecotec project is no longer a project right now.. so I am getting rid of all my parts...

<br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search