Revco Performance Parts - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Revco Performance Parts
Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:15 AM
Hey, i have been seeing a lot of stuff about revco performance i was just wondering if anyone else had any of there parts and had any opinions on them, i foudn a few on ebay and was lookin at getting the throttle body and some other stuff off of them, i was just wondering if there buisness was legit and stuff, there website is revcoperformance.com if anyone else wants to check it out, they seem to be all about us ecotec guys, figured i would shoot for a little more info

Re: Revco Performance Parts
Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:44 AM
Chris Panzone wrote:Hey, i have been seeing a lot of stuff about revco performance i was just wondering if anyone else had any of there parts and had any opinions on them, i foudn a few on ebay and was lookin at getting the throttle body and some other stuff off of them, i was just wondering if there buisness was legit and stuff, there website is revcoperformance.com if anyone else wants to check it out, they seem to be all about us ecotec guys, figured i would shoot for a little more info

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
Friday, December 31, 2004 6:56 AM
sorry about that i got the right link here

Friday, December 31, 2004 6:57 AM
also i was tryin to look on there site, they dont have much but they have some good parts on ebay the guys name is riva22 look him up and check out some of their parts.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search