turbo kit install cost? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo kit install cost?
Monday, January 17, 2005 12:45 PM
I was wondering what the cost was for putting a stage 2 turbo on a 2002 cavalier (ecotec of course). I can get the hahn stage 2 turbo kit for 2500. I just would like to how much other poeple have paid to get it put on so I don't get ripped off.

Re: turbo kit install cost?
Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:15 PM
Where did you find that price at??? I called them up and they gave me a price for close to $3900.
Sunday, January 30, 2005 4:55 PM
yeah who did they steal it from 3900
Sunday, January 30, 2005 5:42 PM
its prob a stage I and most places are 50 an hour with about 8 hours of install time

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, January 31, 2005 7:26 AM
Out of curiousity, why would you take it somewhere to have it installed? It will take continual maintenance and if you don't know anything about it, you are bound to break something. Not trying to be an ass, but if you install it you will save yourself some money and gain knowledge that you can use to later work on your car and share with others. Try and find someone in your area that will help you install it. With some time and patience I'm sure you can get installed. Also Hahn will be there to assist you if you need help or advice. Just my .02 though. Good luck with everything!
Friday, February 18, 2005 11:44 AM
The turbo most recommended for my car which is an Eco. has from the beginning been the Vortech. (But that's a supercharger I know). Either way, I can't find it anywhere for under $3,500.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search