Who is Supercharged out there...? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Who is Supercharged out there...?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 1:29 PM
hey guys,

New to the forum and wondering how many guys are running centrifugal superchargers out here on this forum....

i know guys are running Roots blowers but i am coming to find out that the guys in denver colorado are running ATI Prochargers and no one else is? Yes there is a vortech system out but it does not even have a intercooler and from what i heard is pretty pricey?

thanks talk to you guys soon!

Kevin

Re: Who is Supercharged out there...?
Sunday, May 22, 2005 1:14 AM
RSM is the only company bringing out an ECOTEC supercharger untill GM is fully ready to bring theirs out.

www.rsmracing.com

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, May 23, 2005 12:28 PM
http://www.speedmafia.com/cars/SportCompactsCars.htm

so RSM and SMP Racing are the only guys hu...nice!
Sunday, June 19, 2005 3:36 PM
A little shameless advertising ay Speedmafia? I have some qs about your kit though. Is it ran off one of the cams or does it have a jackshaft? Do you have any pictures of the kit installed? Are you possibly looking for a 2004 black sunfire with a razzi kit and a rksport hood to sponser with your kit? I think I may know of someone.... lol

Check out my car....
http://members.cardomain.com/o4blackfire
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:39 PM
I'd have to see some more info/pics/numbers from the SpeedMafia kit before I start forking out the $$$.

Monday, June 27, 2005 11:48 AM
I am ready to be your test dummy when you are!

Monday, June 27, 2005 8:53 PM
WASP!

Whats up man, sorry could not make it i got stuck installing that blower on that car i was telling you about. Customer was from out of town (new mexico) and so i felt bad and got his car done today from the dyno and he is on his way....

But how was the car show!
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:52 PM
The car show was sick, real nice turnout. Hot and rain hot and rain you get the picture, never wiped my car down so much in a day, but other than that not bad at all. Just let me know what your schedule is like the next few weeks and we can meet up about the charger. If need be I can try and get down there and check out the shop.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:35 AM
F*** that Kevin, was up with the real deal and the almighty P-1SC, will it have a chance to breathe into a Ecotec?

Just K, Kevin, keep up the hard work. I'am anxious to see what the C-1 does. I got the boost program locked and good to go!

Still strapped to the dyno Kevin, lets do this.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search