Ecotec Parts List - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ecotec Parts List
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:57 PM
I have done some looking and have not been able to locate a parts list for the ecotec

Does someone know where i can find a list of part numbers for what is on our engine?

Re: Ecotec Parts List
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:29 PM
depends on what parts you are looking for. Go to the JBO and look there. they have a sticky on one of the performance pages, AND there is also a link on this forum to that page titled:

Full ECOTEC Build Guide w/PN's and Links by Sexual Choclate(NJHK)
Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:55 AM
If you mean stock parts, and if it's not alot, post em and I can give you ecotec p/n or prices.

If you are meaning performance parts the build thread is on this site as well.

http://www.ecotecpower.com/forums/read.php?f=4&i=2669&t=2669
Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:53 PM
yes i am referring to a stock parts list for the ecotec 2.0L, 2.2L and 2.4L

i dont really want to discuss why i need them cause i get too annoyed at people telling me what works and what doesnt
Friday, November 04, 2005 6:44 AM
That link also has all GM stock parts for LSJ & L61.
Monday, November 14, 2005 11:04 AM
its actually on the first few pages of the sport compact build book by GM, i see from some of your other posts that you already have it. its right at the beginning, i guess you missed it.
Friday, November 18, 2005 1:46 PM
I do have it. I lucked out and got my book for free. That link is the same book, but online and free. I haven't looked at that link since I got my build book, I can't remember if the link had the transmission build at the end. My work comp. takes to long to download the link.
Friday, November 18, 2005 7:12 PM
i can email the 4T65 transmission build guide to you if you would like
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 6:10 PM
I have the Helm Inc. Service Manuals for the Chevy Cavalier. The manuals show the parts but they don't list GM part numbers. So what I've done is go to the local GM dealer and tell them I need this from the factory service manual. They bring up a mechanical drawing of the area of interest. I ask for a printout that not only includes the part I want to get a price quote on, but other parts as well. I've done this for the engine (Ecotec). YOU could do the same and end up with printouts/part numbers for various engine components. Then save some money by purchasing the parts from a GM warehouse like Scoggin-Dickey or Pace Performance. I saved $$$ buying parts from them instead of the local GM dealer avoiding price markups on engine parts.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:27 PM
my book lists part numbers, i ended up going back after i realized it was there.
the GM build book lists the parts for the LSJ and the L51, but if you have any information on the LE5, i am sure that there would be a lot of people that could use it.
Saturday, November 26, 2005 6:39 AM
I can get information on the LE5. Same engine in 06 Ion 3.

Monday, November 28, 2005 2:11 PM
please do, would be appreciated

Friday, December 02, 2005 6:36 AM
What parts or specs on the LE5 do you need information about?
Friday, December 02, 2005 2:43 PM
Part #s for the head and also the block. Isn't the block bore like 88mm or something like that.
Saturday, December 03, 2005 5:07 AM
Bore on the LE5 is 87.992 - 88.008mm. Stroke is 98mm. Compression 10:01.

The head p/n: 12593746

Both my parts catalog and computer catalog has left the part number out for the block by itself. Something about "engine exchange program". It says "not servicable during engine exchange program" after the head part number and all the block components part numbers (pistons, rods, crank, etc.). I'm not sure what that means. We have not serviced an LE5 yet.

The complete engine p/n: 12600671
Sunday, December 04, 2005 2:03 PM
Forgot to ask the rod length of the LE5.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search