Exhaust - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Exhaust
Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:09 AM
Has anyone tried the rk sport dual catback exhaust. want to know if it is any good i want to buy a catback and the rk sport one is not as expensive as the other duals. if not then which catback would you recomend to get.

Re: Exhaust
Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:37 PM
If you are looking for performance, then duals is probably the most useless path you could take. But, if you want it for looks then its a good one to go with, just make sure you get a resonator with it because the RKSport (Magnaflow) cat-backs can be kinda "buzzy."

Then there's the whole custom setup, which would be cheaper but its up to you. I have the Magnaflow Single Exit cat-back exhaust system and its doing great so far. I've had it for over 1 year and no problems.

Try searching on the .org, theres some really good info on there for exhaust's and whatnot.

Re: Exhaust
Monday, November 28, 2005 9:26 PM
rk sport is nice and expensive. i have gooten two n1 fireball muffler and had a local muffler shop build a dual split after the cat and it looks the as rk and does the same job all for about 150.00 buck. if you want to know how i can send you the info and tell you were to get the muffler for a good deal.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search