ecotec stuff for sale???? - Performance Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
ecotec stuff for sale????
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 12:35 AM
alright guys... i need some stuff. this is probably the wrong place to post this, but i am on a govt computer and this is the only place it will let me go to post, everything else is blocked. I need anything performance wise for the ecotec. i need some lowering springs or coilovers, and i am looking for the STOCK ground effects for the 4 door 03 cavalier. red in color if possible. also a nitrous kit DRY, with at least the 50 and 75 shots. if you have anything else that you think would look good on a cavalier or that would make it faster, NO RICER WINGS!! let me know. thanks guys, i hope yall can help me. again sorry if im posting in the wrong place, but this is the only place i can post!

Re: ecotec stuff for sale????
Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:24 PM
I have A zex Nitrous system...if you want to know more e-mail me and i will send you some pics and more info...r u air force? if so look me up on the global Markeven Swenson....if not send to firedawgswenson@yahoo.com
Re: ecotec stuff for sale????
Friday, December 02, 2005 3:18 PM
please use the classified section on the j-body.org section of the site

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search