GM Sport Compact Performance Build Book - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GM Sport Compact Performance Build Book
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:43 AM
here I found a link for the free GM Sport Compact Performace Build Book I know some of you guys maybe have it but it's for some people that don't have it.

http://www.gm.com/company/gmtunersource/images/race_shop/sport_compact_book.jpg

Re: GM Sport Compact Performance Build Book
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:44 AM
Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:41 PM
im sure its been posted SEVERAL times already, but thx anyway
Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:59 PM
Sylvain Prevost wrote:.....but it's for some people that don't have it.

Thanks

BewstAdd1ct wrote:im sure its been posted SEVERAL times already, but thx anyway

way to be an ass to someone who took time to do something nice.
Friday, January 13, 2006 8:30 PM
what are you talking about?

you can stop trolling now.

thx
Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:59 AM
PERHAPS IM A LIL SLOW, BUT IS THIS BOOK ONLY FOR THE COBALT? I HAVE A 03SUNFIRE AND I HEARD OF A BOOK LIKE THIS. IS THIS IT? OR ARE THERE DIFF. ONE FOR COBALT SUNFIRES CAVS ETC.? IF SOMEONE CAN LET ME KNOW THANX.
Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:02 AM
nope same one, actually a lot of the mention in it isnt really applicable to the cobalt, more to the cav and sunfire.
for example, they list hahn turbos in there, and there isnt one for the cobalt that will properly fit yet
Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:08 AM
Pretty lil hate machine wrote:nope same one, actually a lot of the mention in it isnt really applicable to the cobalt, more to the cav and sunfire.
for example, they list hahn turbos in there, and there isnt one for the cobalt that will properly fit yet

Yes there is. I sell it. THe Cobalt kit was released right after SEMA. Retails for $3495 if I'm not mistaken.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:09 AM
i contacted them last week and they said it wont be available til spring
Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:11 AM
Give me a call in the "spring" then.
It's right here in front of me in their 2006 Product Guide...oh and wouldn't you know it...it's on my website for sale. If it wasn't for sale it wouldn't be on the site.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:10 AM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:Give me a call in the "spring" then.
It's right here in front of me in their 2006 Product Guide...oh and wouldn't you know it...it's on my website for sale. If it wasn't for sale it wouldn't be on the site.

i sent you email correspondance from hahn racecraft from today, i will let you post the results.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:22 AM
Nice email. So you want me to do what now? Take it off my site? I have the price, PN, and all the information about it. If it's not ready just yet.... Sorry, that's beyond my control. If it's in my product guide I'm going to advertise it.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:01 PM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:Nice email. So you want me to do what now? Take it off my site? I have the price, PN, and all the information about it. If it's not ready just yet.... Sorry, that's beyond my control. If it's in my product guide I'm going to advertise it.

ok look, i wasnt trying to be an ass, in fact i thought you might have had a different turbo kit that i wasnt aware of. i told you that i had contacted hahn last week and was told not to expect it till spring. you jumped all over that. do whatever you would like to with the info.
Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:03 PM
I choose to do...NOTHING. I stated that I am a HAHN dealer. Why would I be talking about another kit?

Thursday, January 26, 2006 10:46 PM
haha you are a distributor, and you talk to people like that. funny thing is that most distributors actually know what they are selling.

wow, no really, wow. i have seen lots of screwed up posts, but this one tops them off.

a distributor telling a guy that he carries a product that doesnt exist, gets called on his bs and yet is dumb enough to mouth off instead of saying sorry.

haha i am guessing that your little 'i am god' additude has just lost you lotsa business, way to go. i will sure as hell never buy anything from a mouthy little twerp like you. i think this post should be about boycotting your sorry ass for being a moron and an ass hole.

usually when someone makes a mistake, they apologize.

i wanna see this email, seeing as its so damn "nice" i wanna see why you got your panties in such a knot
Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:43 PM
Panties in a wad? Not one bit. Boycott my business? Have fun. I am god attitude? Never had one, always hated those that did.

I said they offered it and I could order it. I was told that the kit was released, along with the Portfueler, after SEMA. So now you want me to go and kiss someone's ass just because they forward me an email about a product line that I love to talk up and use on my own cars and then giving my attitude about it? No. Bad business or not I'm not kissing anyones ass. PERIOD. If you don't want to buy from me, FINE, I'm sure I can deal with it.

If they tell me it's for sale and then tell customers it isn't I'm still going by what I was told. Especially since I AM the dealer. It could be a case of we can place orders but they aren't shipping yet because they're finishing some parts of it or something. Once again, I don't know the circumstances, I just know the information I have been given.

THANKYOUPLEASEDRIVETHROUGH.HAVEANICEDAY.

Friday, January 27, 2006 12:33 AM
Blown Ecotec wrote:haha you are a distributor, and you talk to people like that. funny thing is that most distributors actually know what they are selling.

wow, no really, wow. i have seen lots of screwed up posts, but this one tops them off.

a distributor telling a guy that he carries a product that doesnt exist, gets called on his bs and yet is dumb enough to mouth off instead of saying sorry.

haha i am guessing that your little 'i am god' additude has just lost you lotsa business, way to go. i will sure as hell never buy anything from a mouthy little twerp like you. i think this post should be about boycotting your sorry ass for being a moron and an ass hole.

i wanna see this email, seeing as its so damn "nice" i wanna see why you got your panties in such a knot

He doesn't have an "i am god" attitude. He was told by Hahn that after SEMA it would be available...that is the information he was told and what he was going by and also it was in his catalog. He was trying to be polite to you but you took it a step farther and tried to disprove what he was saying. Sure, Hahn said it won't be ready to spring but all he said is that you can order it through his website, whether you get it till spring is a different story.

Just because he's a distributor doesn't mean that he has to deal with peoples BS...he's a human being. If you're interested in being a customer, he'll treat you like any other customer. If you're hear to argue about something that you're not going to buy, than what's the point of arguing about it? To prove you're right? It's tiresome...

He has no control if the kit is available or not. It's listed in their catalog so it's on his site, he can place an order any time, when you get the kit will be another issue. That was the whole point.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, January 27, 2006 8:22 AM
NJHK (The JBO Negro) wrote:
He doesn't have an "i am god" attitude. He was told by Hahn that after SEMA it would be available...that is the information he was told and what he was going by and also it was in his catalog. He was trying to be polite to you but you took it a step farther and tried to disprove what he was saying. Sure, Hahn said it won't be ready to spring but all he said is that you can order it through his website, whether you get it till spring is a different story.

Just because he's a distributor doesn't mean that he has to deal with peoples BS...he's a human being. If you're interested in being a customer, he'll treat you like any other customer. If you're hear to argue about something that you're not going to buy, than what's the point of arguing about it? To prove you're right? It's tiresome...

He has no control if the kit is available or not. It's listed in their catalog so it's on his site, he can place an order any time, when you get the kit will be another issue. That was the whole point.

do you mean he meant to be polite to me?

Pretty lil hate machine wrote:nope same one, actually a lot of the mention in it isnt really applicable to the cobalt, more to the cav and sunfire.

this is the comment that sparked it all....this is that 'BS' that you were referring to right?

Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:

Yes there is. I sell it. THe Cobalt kit was released right after SEMA. Retails for $3495 if I'm not mistaken.

fair enough, polite up to here,

then i pointed out....
Pretty lil hate machine wrote:i contacted them last week and they said it wont be available til spring

now this is supposed to be polite?!....
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:Give me a call in the "spring" then.

read the rest yourself, and then tell me how polite he is.
Friday, January 27, 2006 8:24 AM
Blown Ecotec wrote:haha you are a distributor, and you talk to people like that. funny thing is that most distributors actually know what they are selling.

appreciated but give the big sister routine a rest already.
Friday, January 27, 2006 8:24 AM
Quote:

no the whole point is whether it is available or not, and it IS NOT AVAILABLE YET. that is the point. this 'i am god' stuff i was referring to is the whole 'its in my catalog, and its for sale on my site so that means its available' crap. just cause he was under the impression that it was doesnt mean that makes him right. if i placed an order in the winter and was waiting till spring to get it, i would have already sued his sorry ass for ripping me off by that time.

go back to jbo
Friday, January 27, 2006 9:35 AM
Blown Ecotec wrote:
Quote:

no the whole point is whether it is available or not, and it IS NOT AVAILABLE YET. that is the point. this 'i am god' stuff i was referring to is the whole 'its in my catalog, and its for sale on my site so that means its available' crap. just cause he was under the impression that it was doesnt mean that makes him right. if i placed an order in the winter and was waiting till spring to get it, i would have already sued his sorry ass for ripping me off by that time.

go back to jbo

Go back to JBO? What was that for?

Listen, I was on here just trying to help people, not start arguments over pointless topics.

Seriously, I don't even care that much to argue about this cause I really have better things to do. So I'll just go back to the JBO and you can stay here with your immature attitude.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, January 27, 2006 9:51 AM
Quote:

Listen, I was on here just trying to help people, not start arguments over pointless topics.

WHERE? Not in this thread
Friday, January 27, 2006 11:03 PM
Blown Ecotec wrote:if i placed an order in the winter and was waiting till spring to get it, i would have already sued his sorry ass for ripping me off by that time.

For the record...to sue me you would have to show that I KNOWING LIED TO YOU about the availability of the kit. Can't do that...can't win a court case. Now if you ordered and I then found out it wasn't going to be shipping till spring I would give you the option, in writing requiring a signature, to wait or take an immediate refund. If I didn't give you the chance to take the refund then you MIGHT be able to get me to court where you would have to prove that I KNOWINGLY lied to you.

HAVEANICEDAY.PLEASEPULLTHROUGH.

Friday, January 27, 2006 11:15 PM
Quote:

For the record...to sue me you would have to show that I KNOWING LIED TO YOU about the availability of the kit. Can't do that...can't win a court case. Now if you ordered and I then found out it wasn't going to be shipping till spring I would give you the option, in writing requiring a signature, to wait or take an immediate refund. If I didn't give you the chance to take the refund then you MIGHT be able to get me to court where you would have to prove that I KNOWINGLY lied to you.

fair enough
Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:01 PM
I'm not out to screw anyone. Period. Just trying to do a little business. Pisses me off when people have to go around someone to prove a point.

I stated that the kit was in my guide as ready to order. I never said come buy it and hope I send it or hope they release it. I was unaware that it wasn't IMMEDIATELY shipping. Once again...I can only go buy what I'm told by people and the books.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search