Auto journalist seeks Ecotec head specs and info - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Auto journalist seeks Ecotec head specs and info
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:42 AM
We are looking for experts or those knowledgeable of the various Ecotec cylinder heads and valvetrain components. The information will be used for an upcoming book detailing high-performance modifications to a number of sport compact cylinder heads. We are looking for information as basic as valve diameters and combustion chamber volumes to more detailed matter such as what must be done to these heads to make them perform better.

We realize that some of this information may be searchable throughout the forums however, for purposes of credibility, we are looking for people whom we may actually speak with

If you are a business, or even an individual, who possesses knowledge of these heads and would like to submit a contribution, please feel free to contact me by email at motorjourno@yahoo.com. As is always the case with these types of books, businesses and contributors will be properly credited throughout.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Bonk, Automotive Journalist

Re: Auto journalist seeks Ecotec head specs and info
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 6:30 AM
I can try to help you. Are you looking for specs for aftermarket heads and camshafts? You can contact me through the information on my signature and also through the forum on my signature.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search