???????????? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
????????????
Monday, May 01, 2006 12:24 AM
I have a 05 cobalt with a 2.2L engine, what i need to get the most power out of it? price dont matter.

Re: ????????????
Monday, May 01, 2006 2:32 PM
Turbo, better internals, p&p head, full 3" exhaust. Those are just a few things that will help.

Monday, May 01, 2006 5:58 PM
THANKS BUDDY.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:15 AM
What are you aiming for power wise? How much are you REALLY willing to invest?Seriously, money must be some type of issue...it should be somewhat because I don't think you want to dump every penny in your car. How long are you keeping your car for?

Figure those things out and we can help you more.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:14 PM
THE CAR IS A KEEPER, AND POWER WISE JUST TO GET IT ABOUT 300+ HORSEPOWER IF POSSIBLE!
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 6:25 AM
KINGCHILE wrote:THE CAR IS A KEEPER, AND POWER WISE JUST TO GET IT ABOUT 300+ HORSEPOWER IF POSSIBLE!

Anything is possible with the right amount of money. You're defenitley going to need turbo boost to do this. I would suggest reading about how turbocharger systems work. If you need help, just contact me in the forum on my signature.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:04 AM
300 HP ? EASY ! New rods new pistons and an intercooled turbo with a decent stand allone fuel management system and your there. Oh you may want a set of cams too.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search