Help Looking for Parts for a Grand Am 2.2L - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help Looking for Parts for a Grand Am 2.2L
Monday, July 31, 2006 5:57 PM
I have been looking for Motor Mounts and a short throw shifter, and some other stuff for my 04 Grand Am, but i haven't been able to find anything.....

Re: Help Looking for Parts for a Grand Am 2.2L
Monday, August 14, 2006 11:59 AM
Well john, go to rksport.com and just search by brand, vehicle, and engine. They have cosmetic and performance parts available for a pretty good price. Look it up and good luck! Da Cavalier Kid Strikes Again!
Re: Help Looking for Parts for a Grand Am 2.2L
Monday, August 14, 2006 3:27 PM
John, I got a '02 Grand Am SE,2.2 ECOTEC..PACE header,WEAPON-R intake system(modified,because they don't bld. it correctly to fit your tbi air box!),etc.,etc. The best place I found was "pfyc.com"...Parts For Your Car. Their web page is easy to go thru,ordering parts is also easy. And their shipping is...lets just say I got my parts within three days! They even have wihin what your ordering.."How To Install" said part. And, if you have questions You can e.mail a Brian A. Marks,and within a day or sooner ,he responds to your questions! So if you need parts for your Grand Am and they have them you will be pleased with "pfyc.com". Forgot to tell you ,PRICE, is a plus,too!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search