06 pursuit - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
06 pursuit
Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:06 AM
Hey people! its nice to have a website specially for what I have under my hood
I own a 06 pursuit now for a little less than 2 months and I just love it ! It drives like a 25 000 $car, fun to drive, handles great...and its got some juice in that lil 2.2 !

The only thing that bugs me is that ecm cutting off fire or gas at 105 mph...im sure somebody will come up with a solution for that soon enough(beside unpluggin speed sensor).

I love the acceleration/torque of them ecotec engines, and I love beating little stock civics...(LOL)

I'll finish this post by saying that i'd like to get a little more kick out of the ecotec(2.2 148HP) and im not really sure were to start to do so... Would put a short ram intake worth it? Bigger exhaust? I dont have 3500$ for a turbo neither...lol

Gettin over 1000HP from a 2.2L 4 cyl....That's fuel for the Soul

Re: 06 pursuit
Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:08 PM
Intake and a fully exhaust (Header, High flow cat, Cat-Back system) will probably get you some decent gains after that it will get pricey. You could also get some new motor mounts if they are out yet for your car, i'm not quite sure.

Re: 06 pursuit
Monday, August 21, 2006 8:04 AM
thanks for your reply...I donno what I done wrong with my first post by the way...and I donno what that advertisement was suppose to mean neither...srry

Gettin over 1000HP from a 2.2L 4 cyl....That's fuel for the Soul
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search