2004 Cavlier 2.2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2004 Cavlier 2.2
Thursday, August 11, 2005 12:12 PM
This is my first 4 cylinder project. I currently have experience with V8 performance.
I would like to build my Caviler motor without using Nitrous or a turbo to give me 12 second quarter mile performance. A supercharger wpold be OK. Who is Katech, I seen them doing a performance build up on a 2.4 Cobalt on speed vison would they be the people to contact. Since I am interested in straight line performance are ther any DragRace people I might contact . Old man needs help!

Re: 2004 Cavlier 2.2
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:48 AM
WELL, OLD MAN, OR SHOULD WE SAY, MORE EXPERIANCED MAN, FROM ANOTHER MORE EXPERANCED MAN. SEEMS WE'RE UP AGAINST SOME OF THE SAME PROBLEMS. I'M BUILDING A LAND SPEED CAR, AND WANT TO STAY WITH A BLOWER. I'M IN THE PROCESS OF TALKING TO SOME OF THE BUILDERS ON THE GM ECOTEC PROJECT AND WILL PASS ON ANY INFO I GET. MEANWHILE WITH ALL THIS EXPERANCE WE'LL CATCH UP TO THE YOUNGSTERS SOON.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:09 PM
good luck, something like 12's n/a requires alot of work. but go for it, i'd like to see it!

"Driving Excitement"
Thursday, April 06, 2006 1:42 AM
Ralph Coglianese wrote:This is my first 4 cylinder project. I currently have experience with V8 performance.
I would like to build my Caviler motor without using Nitrous or a turbo to give me 12 second quarter mile performance. A supercharger wpold be OK. Who is Katech, I seen them doing a performance build up on a 2.4 Cobalt on speed vison would they be the people to contact. Since I am interested in straight line performance are ther any DragRace people I might contact . Old man needs help!

If you need help with building an Turbo setup, check this out:

http://www.ecotecforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:15 AM
^^ he said he wanted all motor... i'm courious to see how it goes. keep us updated Ralph!

"Driving Excitement"
Friday, April 07, 2006 12:24 AM
blusunfyr wrote:^^ he said he wanted all motor... i'm courious to see how it goes. keep us updated Ralph!

Sorry, I misread it.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:10 PM
yeah but he said a supercharger or any forced induction would be fine... so he was fine with what he said. btw good link on the turbo kit. good info.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search