Can AEM Cold air intake for sunfire be used on GA - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can AEM Cold air intake for sunfire be used on GA
Saturday, February 04, 2006 7:23 AM
Can the AEM cold air intake for the sunfire be used on the grand am with 2.2 ecotec?

Re: Can AEM Cold air intake for sunfire be used on GA
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:29 AM
Yes It can, I am currently Using the Black injen short ram, Mines for sale also if you'd like it, fits perfect.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:27 PM

that was built for a cavy.

have fun and happy modding..

ITS NOT A DIRECT BOLT ON.. SOME MODIFICATION REQUIRED!!!

you will need to cut the one metal tab off that will be up by the fuse box... it dosn't fit..

and you may need an extension for your cone to clear the wash fluid resevoir because the cavy one is shaped differently than the GA..

good luck.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:25 AM
I also know it can I bought an AEM cold air intake off of my buddy who had it on a 04 Cav.... Its kind of a tight fit but it will work.....
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 6:40 AM
I didn't not need to cut anything putting mine on...... I just had to bend one bracket in the fender well back..... Other then that i just played with it untill till i got it to fit......
Monday, July 02, 2012 9:49 PM
Stephen Grippi wrote:Can the AEM cold/ram air intake for the sunfire be used on the grand am with 2.2 ecotec?

It can be used on a GA. I helped a friend of mine do it in the past and it work. You would just need to modify it in a sense that it would properly with your GA.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search