2.2L Bored Throttlebodies, anyone interested? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2L Bored Throttlebodies, anyone interested?
Friday, September 28, 2007 12:07 PM
Hey guys,

Note: I am not going to do 1 or 2, I need some interest

I am willing to bore YOUR throttlebody for $165 shipped (I will pay for shipping back to you) I would buy a few and just sell them but the yards are out of their mind and want 60-80 dollars for them, while a 2200 is 10 bucks...

I will also offer, 5 people group buys where I will knock the price down to $140 shipped each.

I will bore them to 62mm and install a new butterfly plate. all sensors will be removed (hopefully by you). Once I get your TB it would be shipped back to you within 2 days of receiving it.

I will be ready to start doing this by October 8th at the latest. Hopefully by the end of today but school comes first

If there isnt enough interest in it I wont bother but I would love to be doing this instead of flipping burgers or something like that.

Also if anyone is doing Megasquirt + Ecotec I can help ya out. I have one of the first completed Ecotec Fiero swapped vehicles.
It is completely 100% Megasquirted with a custom, one-off drivetrain. Any questions email me at DICE033@aol.com
If you guys need any help Megasquirting lemme know.

Email me at DICE033@aol.com if you are interested!!!

now The L61 Powered Fiero

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search