Knowledge needed!! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Knowledge needed!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:10 AM
Ok, here's the situation, Ive got a 2.2L Ecotec Im building as an N/A set up, Ive got sleeves now to bump it up to 2.4L (thank GOD I work at a GM dealership, I love charge accounts!) but the thing Im having a hard time finding is high compression pistons. Anyone know of any good companies that have them. I dont wanna go custom ordered/spec'ed ones but stock Soltice's only have a 10.5:1 ratio, Id like a bit higher if I could. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

15.243 @ 92.7 MPH.....and now the winter comes......bye bye 15's!
Shane Curwin-Team Kosoku
www.maritimesportcompact.ca

Re: Knowledge needed!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 10:14 AM
Wait...

Are you trying to increase displacement from 2.2 to 2.4L only by increasing the cylinder bore?

Wiseco will make whatever compression pistons you want for the L61 but the bore you may have to inform them of as well.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Re: Knowledge needed!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007 9:55 AM
yea. most companies that make/sell pistons have a ton of diferent designs you can call and order. their not really custom made, they have them on the shelf, they just may not market them. id just call my favorite company or even a parts supplier like summit or jegs and tell them what you are looking for. im willing to bet they can get you anything you want.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search