no more tsudo headers!?! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
no more tsudo headers!?!
Sunday, November 11, 2007 11:18 AM
wtf is up, i cant find the tsudo headers anywhere no more and i finally have the money to buy them....ahhh!!!!!

Re: no more tsudo headers!?!
Sunday, November 11, 2007 12:41 PM
check ebay

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:45 PM
Yup, check eBay, 2 guys selling them up there right now. I just received mine on Friday...
Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:26 PM
who did u order it from cause i checked earlier today and didnt find any
Monday, November 12, 2007 5:16 AM
enter this number in the eBay search bar - 300170086985
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 9:07 AM
someone already bought it, does anyone know where else i could get them or have a relisted item?
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:27 PM
yeah i lknow check with never enough auto.com they should have some back order.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:02 PM
nope, they dont either.....Where have they all gone!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! this is just my luck i finally have the money but now they are no where to be found....sigh
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 2:20 PM
Why does it have to be Tsudo? My buddie has an OBX and loves it. You lookin for 4-1 or 4-2-1? If it doesn't matter and you're just lookin for decent performance for the money then why not check this one out on ebay, there is plenty of em- (ECOTEC 4-2-1 HEADER)

-15.733 @ 86.893mph - Slowly Progressing 04 N/A 2.2L Cavalier
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:30 PM
cause i've heard a lot of good things about them....which one is better/more powerful? any bad things about the tsudo's i should know about
Thursday, November 15, 2007 6:26 AM
turboteabag wrote:cause i've heard a lot of good things about them....which one is better/more powerful? any bad things about the tsudo's i should know about

It really isn't going to make that much of a difference especially on a 4 cylinder motor...

Check out Weapon-R (4-2-1), Pacesetter (4-1), RK Sport (4-2-1)...the options are out there.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Thursday, November 15, 2007 8:35 AM
well im kinda on a low budget right now bro, due to that damn car payment, so im in the &150-$220 range, is the weapon R any good, what about the OBX, the reason i was lookin into the tsudo is cause they look badass and I know some of u might think im stupid for this but it looks like with some modification that header can be made into a turbo manifold
Thursday, November 15, 2007 4:57 PM
pm sent!
Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:21 PM
i got my tsudo last week. its a poor quality build, with burn through and other small problems that can be fixed with a dremel. but its worth the money. and noone else i know has received this quility. i heard TSUDO means replica in chinese. the Jbody header is the same as the RK sport and the weapon R.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search