Ecotec Crank Pulley Belt - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ecotec Crank Pulley Belt
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:24 PM
Good day guys:

I have one problem, i am from Mexico, and the person who bringsme the parts of my cavy saids that i dont need this part the: Ecotec Crank Pulley Belt (Buying the RKSport Ecotec Crank Pulley), he saids that i can use the factory belt with the Ecotec Crank Pulley.. do i really need this part like the page said?

http://www.rksport.com/main/part_detail.asp?itemid=552&appid=110&mdid=2&catid=3

if i need the belt, someone knows if the code is: 6PK1955 (Good Year)?. I want to buy it here, in Mexico

Thx

Re: Ecotec Crank Pulley Belt
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 11:21 AM
hey what's up man, whoever told you that you can use the factory belt doesnt know what there talking about, the belt is 38 1/2inches 5 ribbed and you can get any brand that carry's that size. the rk sport belt is overpriced of course and if i remember right that size for that # belt doesnt match the size we need for it, but if you call rk sport they will tell you what size belt you need ive never had any problems with em.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:45 PM
So, does anyone know if 38 1/2 inches 5 ribbed is the size that i need if i put rk sport ecotec crank pulley?? because i cant call to USA, because i am form Mexico, itīll be expensive to call
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:27 PM
well alejandro I just told you that was the right size do ya not believe me?
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:10 PM
Ah ok, sorry man, i believed that you only supoused it...

Then Thx!
Thursday, May 15, 2008 1:54 PM
lol ok
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search