ENGINE PROBLEMS! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ENGINE PROBLEMS!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:22 AM
I have a 2004 cavalier with 68000 miles and it is only running on its two outside pistons and not the two inside ones. i am getting fuel to them because i can smell it in my exhaust. I replaced my coil pack and put new spark plugs in too. What else would it be? I don't know if it's the module on the coil pack. I need help.

Re: ENGINE PROBLEMS!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:17 PM
Check your header my friends car was doing the same thing, also you should just all around do a through check on the whole engine to make sure everything has fluids and no clogs. Good Luck!
PM me if you need to ill talk to you more about your engine problem.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:35 PM
thanks ill let you know what i find out
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:57 PM
My suggestion would be to check all the power supply, via plug wires, cap and rotor... tats all i got, i did that for my old fiero, and it fixed my dang piston.... hope i helped, hopefully a tune up will fix er up...
Monday, March 16, 2009 3:39 PM
so i replaced my coil module on my coil pack and that was my problem
Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:42 AM
Corey McKimmie wrote:My suggestion would be to check all the power supply, via plug wires, cap and rotor... tats all i got, i did that for my old fiero, and it fixed my dang piston.... hope i helped, hopefully a tune up will fix er up...

its an 04 cavalier, there is no cap and rotor

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search