DOdge viper Modifications - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DOdge viper Modifications
Saturday, June 11, 2005 5:25 PM
Anyone who has knowlege on the dodge viper, feel free to give your 2 cents. It's a stock 200 dodge viper gts (ACR), looking to do mods, valves, timming, ecu....

Re: DOdge viper Modifications
Monday, June 13, 2005 6:30 PM
wrong forum buddy

I Love Anything Fast Enough I Can Do Something Stupid On
Just cause it's a domestic don't mean she can't kick your damn rice's @$$
That thing gotta ecotec? Un Huh!
Monday, June 27, 2005 9:27 PM
why would you mod an ACR anyway, those are basically ready to race, i dont know where you live but with an ACR you'd be hard pressed to find someone to keep up with you already....and yes, wrong forum
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:29 AM
my buddy's camaro can kick some viper a$$, all day long, lol
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:51 AM
Julio Hernandez wrote:my buddy's camaro can kick some viper a$$, all day long, lol

well wrong forum but i am always willing to help out...Supercharger or NOS!
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:56 PM
he's got both, last time he raced a viper he didnt use the NOS the first time and he spanked his ass, the guy was bitchin about how he had a bad launch and that he missed a shift, so my friend races him again and shots shot the NOS, he unfortinatly blew a rod, still spanked the viper with 1 less cylender, guy was laughin cuz he blew his engine, and we were all like he still beat you, and the guy just froze and shut up lol it was funny as hell, i've gotta get back to you on what kinda block he had, he was still able to drive it back home that same night
Sunday, July 03, 2005 1:35 PM
i doubt this guy owns a viper

Monday, July 04, 2005 10:03 AM
vipers suck, damn econobox's. Buy a real race car.

Read, then process the info, think logically, than if you don't have a headache afterwards, post your response
Monday, April 16, 2012 9:26 PM
how about just buying my cl65....608 hp stock...powerband that just never stops and capable of dodge accessories 680hp for a few grr....
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:14 PM
I have a HHR SS first off people, BUT since a little dodge is in here, bet my 1400 HP 2500 Cummins 4x4 will beat that Viper in a 1/4. You can run that NOS, I will run my Propane and gain another 90+ WHP. Where you at, I wanna race this Viper!
Re: Dodge viper Modifications
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 6:16 PM
Bro just leave it alone! It's a Viper it doesn't need mods just let it be a Viper

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search