Hey Question about Rk header - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey Question about Rk header
Monday, October 24, 2005 1:15 PM
Hi guys!!

So, here is my question.

I would like to know if this ( http://www.rksport.com/product/p_020910026/view_detail ) will helps my motor?

And i would like to know if i put those mods ( Cold air AEM / Header Rk / Cat high flow / throttle body ) How many hps should i have? And if thats a good investismen?

I will put too the engine mouts.

Thanks much appreciated

Re: Hey Question about Rk header
Thursday, December 22, 2005 6:34 PM
With all of the mods u should gain about a good 20hp but make sure u get the engine mounts upper and lower before u get the header. Air flow is always a good investment, so i would say go for it. Personally i have the throttle body, engine mounts, header, and intake, and i feel a pretty good amount of power, haven't had time to get a dyno done but intend to in the future. good luck..
Monday, January 09, 2006 5:47 PM
Check out www.turbotechracing.com we have some good prices on the items you are looking for.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:53 PM
those are good investments, i have that header, a high flow cat, and i DID have the AEM intake (i have the K&N typhoon now) and i noticed some good improvements in power

"Driving Excitement"
Monday, August 28, 2006 9:26 PM
RKsport's header makes good mid range torque. I have the header, AEM intake , and magnaflow exh. I wasent too happy with how close the header sits to the fuel lines though. But it really makes a diiference in midrange acceleration.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search