Sport Compact Only - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sport Compact Only
Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:52 AM
Well I just ordered from Sport Compact Only the beginning of this month. I am really impressed with what they have there. For a person like myself(married 3 kids little money for upgrades) this place is great. They gave me a credit line and I can pay it off in installments. They seem to offer mainly rk sport for the ecos. I just called them because I had a question about shipping and they told me that my order would be here tomorrow. Less than a week to get my parts is the fastest I have ever received anything in my life. I have ordered from Aplusperformance, Gravana, HighRevMotorsports, Summitt which is only a few hours away, RK sport, and lots of other places. This is by no means an advertisement for this place. I just can't believe I have owned this car for over three years and not known about this place. Check it out.

Please also let me know if you have had any problems with these people as far as returns. I do not anticipate any problems however I want to be prepared if I have to battle.

Also I do not have anything negative to say about the above companies they have all served me well. The closest thing to a complaint would be about HighRev taking so long to get the things I ordered to me and having a wierd ordering process.

Re: Sport Compact Only
Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:33 PM
Good looks on t hat link. That is a pretty dope site.
Monday, February 20, 2006 11:14 PM
Yea I ordered my rksport intake from them, cheaper then from rksport.com, they were fast and reliable, no complaints.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:16 AM
I wish I could say the same about them. I orderded the DC Sports Carbon Steel Tower Bar for my cobalt about 2 weeks ago. After i made the purchase i got no emails like it said i should. I have had to call them numerous times just for them to tell me it is on backorder and that i would be getting email updates every day on the status. Like that ever happened. Although good prices their customer service sucks IMO.

-Jracer107
Sunday, March 26, 2006 5:41 PM
If you are looking for cobalt parts we have over 95% of the products in stock and ready to ship out. Also for the Cavalier/Sunfires this is also true.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:59 PM
Turbo Tech Racing wrote:If you are looking for cobalt parts we have over 95% of the products in stock and ready to ship out. Also for the Cavalier/Sunfires this is also true.

Awesome,

I just canceled my order from SCO and placed an order with Turbo Tech. So far my experience with TTR has been great. Less then an hour after i made the purchase i had recieved an email with the tracking number and other info. Very excited to see that someone (TTR) cares about their customers and wont put them on a backorder list for 2 months. Obviously people are buying them otherwise they wouldnt be advertised. So kudos to TTR for their great customer service and timely shipping. Should get my tower bar on Tuesday. Cant wait.'

Jracer07
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search