ECOTEC Engine Cover - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ECOTEC Engine Cover
Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:48 AM
Hello,

I know to some of you this may sound very strange and why would somebody want it. But surprisingly I am very intrigued in getting one.

Basically what I want is the engine cover that you see on all the Cobalt/Solstice ECOTEC's.

I would be more willing to get one custom made if anybody knows where I can get that. But does anybody know how I could go about finding these covers? I think the 2.2L ECOTEC cover won't work for me because of the intake direction. But what about the 2.4L or the new 2.0L covers. Or are there any custom companies around that make this stuff?

Thanks for the assistance.

ImageImage
Defined Parts

Re: ECOTEC Engine Cover
Saturday, March 11, 2006 7:46 PM
rk sport has one that is carbon fiber. it looks better than the flat, plastic stock cover you are talking about
Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:28 PM
Do you want the big plastic thing that hides the engine or the small plate that bolts to the cam cover?
Wednesday, September 20, 2006 7:17 PM
I have a Saab turbo eco cover laying aorund, I'd be willing to sell it

Friday, September 22, 2006 12:05 PM
Hmm, well I kind of forgot about this post. From what I understand on the 2.2L from the cavalier I have no way of bolting the cover on. But if anybody thinks that they have a way to do it and want to sell the cover cheep enough I would love to see a picture of what you have and how I could put it on.

Thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search