The reconstruction of this forum - Lots of new changes - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The reconstruction of this forum - Lots of new changes
Saturday, December 09, 2006 6:44 PM
Ok, as some of you can see, there have been new forums added and forums deleted from here.

Myself and Dave (the creator of this forum) have been talking about this for a while and finally he made myself a moderator here and basically the only moderator here (as of now).

Dave has taken the liberty to make new forums to make this forum less of a clutter box and more organized. I have taken the liberty to move most of the threads into the proper forums.

I just want to make sure everyone understands that the disrespect of people here is coming to an end. You follow the rules or you will suffer the consequences. Also, because the JBO and this forum are part of the same system, if you get any type of warn or ban it WILL effect you on the JBO as well.

Now with that said, if anyone has any type of trouble or needs any help, please feel free to Private Message me, Instant Message me or E-mail me. I am here to help as much as possible. If you have any type of forum related issues, you may also contact me.

Enjoy the new forum and organization.

- Adam

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Re: The reconstruction of this forum - Lots of new changes
Saturday, December 09, 2006 7:01 PM
yay... too bad i cant call people idiots anymore

Re: The reconstruction of this forum - Lots of new changes
Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:27 PM
Hey adam any way to increase storage for pics? i keep on trying to upload a pic of my car and dont have a picture thing to minimize it so it wont be soo big. sorry if im not supposed to post it one here, thanks man
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search