Video - Technology R 10 Second Turbo Civic EK @ Englishtown.. - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Video - Technology R 10 Second Turbo Civic EK @ Englishtown..
Monday, March 24, 2008 11:01 AM
I was able to go to the track with the guys over at Technology R. They took their Turbo Civic to E-Town a couple weeks ago for a few test passes. The first few passes they had issues with the vtec on the car. The last pass was a low 10 second pass. I did not get the outside view of the car. This car is going to be used for a few choice grudge runs at the track so I can not say the exact time and MPH on the last pass. Checkout the video below!

Technology R 10 Second Civic Main Link!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzQUkR0PfMY

High Quality Video Link which can be downloaded to your computer!

http://nyce1s.com/Race Videos/Event Race Videos/Drag Race Event Featured Cars/2008/3-March 2008/Nyce1s.com - Technology R @ E-Town 03-12-2008.wmv

Technology R 10 Second Civic Main Link!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzQUkR0PfMY

High Quality Video Link which can be downloaded to your computer!

http://nyce1s.com/Race Videos/Event Race Videos/Drag Race Event Featured Cars/2008/3-March 2008/Nyce1s.com - Technology R @ E-Town 03-12-2008.wmv

Re: Video - Technology R 10 Second Turbo Civic EK @ Englishtown..
Monday, March 24, 2008 12:49 PM
wow another gay hatch, bicycle helmets with wheels
Thursday, March 27, 2008 2:12 PM
Dude, they've built a nice car there. No need to disrespect just because you don't like the make. Nobody made you post.

Sunday, March 30, 2008 12:22 PM
well no offense but this is a ecotec website no need to post a hatch on here, it would be in other cars, and honda's have there own form and another thing ,screw hatchback's if I wanted a lightweight piece of @!#$ if would buy one too, sorry but if i want to build a car i would want it to be a challenge not some 1500 lb shell with wheels

and ron shut up looks like you should buy one to what did ya run in to a forklift
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:15 AM
Alex Currington wrote:well no offense but this is a ecotec website no need to post a hatch on here, it would be in other cars, and honda's have there own form and another thing ,screw hatchback's if I wanted a lightweight piece of @!#$ if would buy one too, sorry but if i want to build a car i would want it to be a challenge not some 1500 lb shell with wheels

and ron shut up looks like you should buy one to what did ya run in to a forklift

Thanks for the replies. I have done quite a few videos related to the Ecotec powerplant. I make videos for many different makes and models and I would just like to be able to share these with anyone that is interested. Checkout some of the ecotec related videos below.

Nyce1s.com - Gardella 1400 HP Cobalt VS Chambliss Edge Plane

Gary Gardella Racing Crash - In Car View Pomona

Gary Gardella's 7.56 Pass NHRA Fall Nationals 2006
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 12:01 AM
Alex Currington wrote:well no offense but this is a ecotec website no need to post a hatch on here, it would be in other cars, and honda's have there own form and another thing ,screw hatchback's if I wanted a lightweight piece of @!#$ if would buy one too, sorry but if i want to build a car i would want it to be a challenge not some 1500 lb shell with wheels

Firstly, taken from the forum description:

General discussion - questions, comments or anything else that is not covered by any other forum, that is specifically related to the Ecotec or ecotecpower.com.

There is no "Other Cars" forum, so this is the only place to post something like this on this website.

Alex Currington wrote:and ron shut up looks like you should buy one to what did ya run in to a forklift

Secondly, it's called hitting a wolf on the highway. And if you want to nit pick peoples signatures/profiles, maybe you should learn how to work your own. You can't even list your mods correctly, nice work genius.

You'd figure somebody in college could at least attempt to use correct grammar, or maybe be mature enough to debate with somebody without resorting to personal attacks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 02, 2008 12:02 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search