whats the difference between Cavalier LS and LS Sport? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
whats the difference between Cavalier LS and LS Sport?
Monday, May 07, 2007 8:03 AM
I have a 2004 cavalier LS 4 door. Is the LS Sport only in a 2 door coup?

Re: whats the difference between Cavalier LS and LS Sport?
Friday, June 29, 2007 3:53 PM
the ls sport have painted mirrors and door handles , driving lights and bumper with lips moulded in them , and the suspension has larger sway bars , and the 16" wheels

the ls models didnt have any of the stuff above

Saturday, February 02, 2008 1:25 PM
Yeah, The Ls sports have the decklid spoiler too i believe, though i think you could probably get those on the Ls sedan and coupe fog lights were on the ls sport not sure if you could get those on the regular Ls sedan or not. And as stated above larger sway bars on the suspension, also i think the sport model had like the fe2 suspension where as the others just had fe1 or something could be wrong though.
Thursday, March 27, 2008 2:13 PM
I have an LS Sport, because I have a 2002 Ecotec. I have black mirrors on a silver car, but my door handles are silver. I've also got foglights, and the car HAD the front lip until the previous owner either ripped it off or sold it. I've got the 16" rims, but I'm not sure on the sway bars.

Friday, March 28, 2008 8:40 AM
wasnt the ls sport slightly lower also?

Friday, March 28, 2008 9:46 AM
I'm unsure. Whoever owned the car before me decided to "lower" it. Aka, cut springs on stock struts. It was my first car so I didn't know any better, but once I found out I was pissed. It's now on "stock" springs and a new set of struts that I had my mechanic put in from a junkyard car, and it rides infinitely better. It looks lower than most Cavaliers, so I don't know what the deal with that is. It could just be the extra weight from all the options

Friday, March 28, 2008 3:42 PM
I have a 2003 LS Sport. As im not sure to ride height. i do know the front and back bumper come with a lip. the Exhaust has a very nicely placed chrome tip and also the 16" rims. There is also fog lights. my windows and door handles are painted. i love it. ha.
Friday, March 28, 2008 7:22 PM
I think the Ls Sports also have performance tires as standard equipment on them as for the ride height i think they may be a little lower than the Ls Coupe and Sedan, not positive on that though. Also on the Ls Sports for the 4 speed automatic models the shift Knob is wrapped in leather or something isn't it if i remember right.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 12:03 AM
Bill wrote:I think the Ls Sports also have performance tires as standard equipment on them as for the ride height i think they may be a little lower than the Ls Coupe and Sedan, not positive on that though. Also on the Ls Sports for the 4 speed automatic models the shift Knob is wrapped in leather or something isn't it if i remember right.

Wouldn't know, I've got a 5 speed. About the chrome exhaust tip though, I don't have one. But I think that was another doing of the previous owner. God I hate them :\

Saturday, April 26, 2008 8:47 AM
well, the chrome exhaust tip is simple enough you can probably go to an auto parts store or somewhere get one and slap it on.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search