Industry leaders CarSponsorships.com and AEM Join Forces - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Industry leaders CarSponsorships.com and AEM Join Forces
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 9:58 AM
CONTACT: CarSponsorships.com, Andrew Brinkworth, 239-210-7094

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 24, 2008

Industry leaders CarSponsorships.com and AEM join forces to help car owners build their dream car

CarSponsorships.com adds performance products titan AEM to their unrivaled roster of sponsors

Fort Myers, Florida - June 24, 2008 – AEM, a twenty-one year veteran of the aftermarket and performance products industry, has joined CarSponsorships.com's already impressive list of elite sponsors. Amateur and professional custom car builders alike are doing anything and everything they can to get optimum performance out of their cars. This was the catalyst for the partnership between AEM and CarSponsorships.com, as AEM receives unheralded marketing for their products, CarSponsorships.com is able to add an A-List performance solution to their clients.
“CarSponsorships.com has been in the industry for some time now and has been growing and helping companies get ahead of the competition. It was a natural step for AEM to become involved.” says Greg Nakano, AEM's Director of Media Relations and Special Projects. Ragen St. Peter, CarSponsorships.com's Chief Sponsorships Advisor and an industry veteran himself, was no less positive when discussing the new partnership, “If you want to talk about performance in modern cars you have to include AEM in any discussion. They have done so much for this industry over the course of their 19 years in business that an AEM product is almost mandatory if your car is going to be elite. Their research and development and commitment to providing the best products in the industry made our decision an easy one.”

AEM, pioneers of the cold air intake, have consistently raised the bar when it comes to vehicle performance and have always exacted the highest standards when it comes to their products. Their daily investment into R&D and the ongoing development of leading-edge manufacturing process are what has allowed AEM to build a reputation that car owners can count on. After creating new designs for a vented air bypass valve, a V2 induction system, and the first hybrid intake systems for cars with engine swaps, over the course of its storied history, it's no wonder that this partnership is so eagerly awaited by the custom industry.

“This partnership will allow our clients, the edge they need to compete in this industry, we can hardly wait to see some of the new designs that come about because of it,” concluded Mr. St. Peter.

CarSponsorships.com is the premier Car Sponsorship, management, and marketing agency in the industry. If you want to make your mark in the aftermarket world you cannot get more exposure than through their programs. If you are looking to make your vehicle elite, or just turn some heads, CarSponsorships.com can help you without breaking the bank!

With so many years of experience in the automotive marketplace, CarSponsorships.com will take the guesswork out of the equation for you and your vehicle, their programs are low cost and easy to use. For more information on how CarSponsorships.com's sponsorship programs can help you, please visit www.carsponsorships.com/aem and be sure to visit their client profiles at www.carsponsors.com to see the quality of their clients.

###

Re: Industry leaders CarSponsorships.com and AEM Join Forces
Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:32 AM
scam I went to this website about 5 years ago when I didnt know any better, paid $60 got approved for a "sponsorship" which you will find out nobody or a very few provide full sponsorships to most they do is partial where you get a small discount on the parts but are still expensive and some of the products where more to say newbie material like things you really shouldnt put on a car, like a flame thrower kit. just trying to let somebody know about sponsorships if ya dont, only way I would ever accept a sponsorship is if I talked to the individual company themselves and preferably in person or on the phone
Friday, June 27, 2008 7:32 AM
WEll im currently a client with them and i would not say it's a scam at all. i did reserearch and the only negative things were from like 4 years ago and then there is nothing. so whatever happen from then to now i dont know maybe they changed owners or something but i read about clients b4 i signed up about what they recieved for sponsorships and what they had to do to get them, its all about playing their system to your advantage. if your going to car shows and promoting whatever company you want stuff from you will get it. see for yourself go check out NCCA, or Hot Import Nights, Glowshift Gauges, Fujita, Fidanza and even AEM have a link on THIER website and an article about them. these huge companies wouldnt be working with them and promoting them if they were a scam.
Friday, June 27, 2008 12:23 PM
Well what all products have you got from them without just getting a small discount?? cause there are alot, I mean alot of fake sponsorships and i really believe this is one of them. I personally went to this website awhile ago and got nothing so maybe ur one of the lucky ones? i doubt it though
Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:54 PM
okay heres there deal. is it a scam? no its not. is it a normal get free stuff sponsorship? for 95% of the people its not. heres the deal. you pay your fee and get setup. then as time goes by you get partial sponsorships. whats this mean? means you buy the parts at a reduced price, and then if you go to a show and win they reimburse you for the parts. so it ends up being free. here's the catch. 75% of the people that sign up for this don't have cars that can win at a car show. so they get their sponsorships. pay for parts and never win a show or get reimbursed. its not car sponsorships fault that these guys can't win shows. so you have 75-85% of the people who end up paying for the parts and you have maybe 20% of the people who actually get stuff for little to no cost. this is a safe way for companies to not get scammed. do you know how many times companies give out sponsorships to people who end up just getting the parts and disapearing, not fulfilling their part of the bargain? tons. its why its so hard to get true sponsorships these days. believe me i know. so now companies get the cash for their parts and if the guy upholds his end of the bargain and puts the parts on and goes to shows and wins then he gets the stuff for free, the dealer gets the publicity and everyone is happy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search