2003 Cavalier vs 2009 Cobalt - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2003 Cavalier vs 2009 Cobalt
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:26 AM
I had hoped the slightly misleading topic would draw you in.

I am thinking of trading in my 03 Cavalier automatic sedan with 77K miles for a brand new Cobalt LT 5-speed coupe that I test drove yesterday. I am going to purchase a new Cobalt or spend money on the 03 Cavi (wheels header, VCM Suite etc...). The incentives Chevrolet has are really good right now. I have to say the Cobalt felt slower than my Cavi at least off the line, although it has been a while since I have driven a stick.Thoughts?

Re: 2003 Cavalier vs 2009 Cobalt
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 3:55 PM
I am keeping the Cavalier. This economy is ugly, my car runs fine, an LT Cobalt isn't much of an upgrade at all from my car anyway. So done.
Re: 2003 Cavalier vs 2009 Cobalt
Saturday, June 27, 2009 6:31 PM
sounds like you're in the same boat i am, or were for a short time mike. I'm really torn between getting rid of mine and getting a truck, as soon as i can get mine paid off. But with the economy being what it is right now, i don't know that it would be to my advantage to do so. I'd just be making car payments all over again anyway. Plus my cavy has almost 130k on the clock, it runs great but i probably wouldn't get much for it being as it's an 04 and resale value isn't the best from what i've heard.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search