cavy off roading... not good... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cavy off roading... not good...
Thursday, February 12, 2004 9:44 AM
i went into work yesterday like normal, my parking spot was taken so i parked on the grass. about 30 mins later i went outside to start a co workers pos monte carlo when i noticed my car was sinking! i jumped in and went back, wheels spun, forward, wheels spun. now i put the e brake on a bit to get off tcs, spin spin spin, i was up to my front lip in mud. about that time my boss, (dad as well) freaKED about his fricken lawn. its winter time who cares? after he fliped, and left i called my friend rick and we got his truck. i ended up chaining it to a hole near my driver rear wheel, nice and away from my brake lines. i got the chain taught and it was touching my rear valance we pulled and the valance flexed but it was ok, then i got the chain through my exhaust cutout and i banged my muiffler a bit, but its ok, long story short we got it out and after work i patted down the huge holes i made with a snow shovel, then took the cavy to the quarter car wash and sprayed her down, shes looking good, no dammage and everyyhing is ok, thank god. thats all i have to say about cavy off roading.

Renegade-Z24

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search