2.2 ecotec need help plz! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2 ecotec need help plz!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:12 PM
okay im new to this site as well as to 4 cyl motors but i have a 2.2 ecotec with an m 62 sc off a ss. im trying to figure out how to gain more whp. okay ive got a 2.2 with an m62 sc fuel and injectors have been upgraded and spark plugs with a reflash. everything is running fine although i might need a dynotune. i have a 4 spd auto w a bm shift plus. ive got upgraded axels too. im trying to find out if there is a good stage 3 rebuild or motor swap consistent w a 2.2 ecotec? and is there a transmission swap i can do? preferably a 6 spd i know i can swap for a 5 spd. anybody have any ideas or sugestions? if anyones got any threads for a build or motor or tranny plz help me an d if you could send me a message here thanks. my goal is to get my m62 upgraded to a stage 3 right now with the parts i have a mix between a stage 1 and 2 factory ss setup.

Re: 2.2 ecotec need help plz!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 10:04 AM
5 speed swap would be a safe option as there is a 6 speed transmission to swap in there, unless you get an f35 transmission and then do the quafe 6 speed install.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search