Niagara or Toronto area ecos, read this - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Niagara or Toronto area ecos, read this
Monday, October 18, 2004 3:29 PM
Hey guys, sorry for the short notice, but does anyone want to go to the Cayuga track this coming saturday, Oct. 23rd? I am almost sure I'm going. I want to see what kind of times I can put out with my ION. I know the ION isn't the fastest eco out there, but I'm curious to see what I run. Anyone want to join me? We can either meet up for a cruise down there, or meet up there. Doesn't matter to me. Let me know, or email me at saturnd00d@hotmail.com

Re: Niagara or Toronto area ecos, read this
Tuesday, October 19, 2004 8:43 PM
maybe ill come out and get a base line on my 04 sunfire i just bought today as long as i have it what time would you be going
Wednesday, October 20, 2004 7:27 AM
well I'm working night shift on friday night, so that means I'll be getting home around 7:30am. EEK. If I'm able to go, it'll probably be around 1:00pm or so. Anyone interested in going, I'll have the black 4 door ion.
Wednesday, October 20, 2004 11:37 AM
well i have to work till 1 on saturday so that should be good
Thursday, October 21, 2004 8:47 AM
My shift got changed on friday so I'm no longer working night shift. I might go a bit earlier, but who knows. I should be there for a few hours anyways. The track opens at 10am I believe, so even if I go there for 11 or 12, I should be there for a few hours. By the time I get a few runs in, I might take all freakin day. Hope it's not that busy.
Monday, October 25, 2004 2:41 PM
Well guys, I went to the track. My best was a lowly 16.4@83.3 but it could have just been my driving. I was having some massive launching problems. Wheel hop like crazy as well. Ah well. I was a bit disappointed that no one from this board came out, but that's ok. It was short notice, so I didn't think much of it anyways.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search