stickers... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stickers...
Tuesday, January 04, 2005 8:21 PM
we need stickers that say www.ecotecpower.com... i am currently working on my own ecotec sticker for my front window. i just have to get my hands on some vinyl. i have the templet made and everything. so someone make a fatty sticker already! its good advertising too
oh and if this has been done sum one hook me up!

Re: stickers...
Wednesday, January 05, 2005 3:32 PM
i took my templet in today to get it cut... i decided to have it done professionally. im gettin it done for 10 bucks! ill get some pics up eventually
Thursday, January 06, 2005 10:26 AM
im gonna get one done up in the spring.. my buddy owns a prety big tint/graffix shop

anyone wanna post up a big JPEG of the logo? <br>

2004 Cavalier ~ 15.7- Bone Stock... 17's and full sound system
Thursday, January 06, 2005 7:13 PM
tight... i saved the templet so i can make more... i can have more made if people are interested. i will get pics up when i have a chance to clean my car and take pics... its winter madness here, its nuts. i still want a www.ecotecpower.com sticker though
Friday, January 07, 2005 2:09 AM
ok i emailed dave and he said withen a couple months the stickers will be out for ecoptecpower and delta just so u know <br>

its a cavalier i should get 2 cars and the hit

Friday, January 07, 2005 10:12 PM
thats way cool man... i def think thats a sweet idea! im sure i will hear about them thanks
Monday, January 31, 2005 8:49 PM
any luck on those web address stickers?
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 5:36 PM
whats daves email i want to contact him about the classifieds part....or if you want to for me you can !
Tuesday, February 01, 2005 5:51 PM
i just wish this site would take off like JBO im still waiting for GM delta to get better its really bleak we need to spread the word it has alot of comp with cobaltss,.net and redlineforums

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, February 07, 2005 6:30 PM
i think im gonna go have my own made... im to impaticient ill post pics when i get it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search