Aftermarket parts - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Aftermarket parts
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:53 AM
Anyone know where I can find some inexpensive rims for a 2003 Cavalier? I'm also looking for some other suggestions on exterior styling and performance. Any help is welcomed.

Re: Aftermarket parts
Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:38 PM
Diffenitely check out the exterior forum at j-body.org. There's tons of threads & faq there.

Here's the exterior noob faq link:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=227562&t=227562
Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:50 PM
heres 1
heres 2
heres 3
heres 4

how about neons, muffler tips, body kit, window tinting, accessories, detailing engine.......or you could put a big wing on it and a bumper sticker that says "i eat rice"
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:49 PM
ok i gotta post another, i spoke to my gm dealer today about some rims and tires, i was told about $175 for the rim and the tire would be the same or less. these are for 17" by the way. Plus approximately $80 for speedo recalibration. Thats in Canadian dollars too......Noo Dooot aboot it.

For performance, air intake is always a cheap and easy mod. Exhaust and header are other somewhat simple mods, but i am a believer in optimization so when thinking of exhaust and the size of tubing, i would maybe make a plan for yourself for what you want to do and how much horsepower you want before sizing the exhaust.
There is also the supercharger kit for the 2.2L ecotec that most people dont seem to think is out (although it seems to be rather difficult to get from GM), its GM part number is 17800003.
Also, what about a nitrous kit, you should probably look at upgrading pistons, rods, crank, and the valve train if you are going to go heavy on forced induction.

there is a GM sport compact performance book out that shows you all the mods made to create a 1400Hp car (the 2005 cobalt, YEAH BABY) using the ecotec 2.2L in stages, although i find some things that people do in the performance section of this site that are rather interesting too. It is an actual GM book too, so its no fraud.
Monday, July 09, 2012 11:06 PM
Brian Gutierrez wrote:Anyone know where I can find some inexpensive rims for a 2003 Cavalier? I'm also looking for some other aftermarket car parts suggestions on exterior styling and performance. Any help is welcomed.

Like what I have just replied to one thread, go try and check car-stuff or autopartswarehouse, I'm sure they have what you are looking for. And this would be also for anyone who is looking the same aftermarket parts for their cars or truck. Good day.
Sunday, August 19, 2012 3:36 PM
the supercharger kit mentioned above can be purchased at summit racing
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search