Audio Question - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Audio Question
Friday, November 05, 2004 1:49 PM
I have a 2005 Cavalier, the cheap-o version, no extra's, .... anyway, was talkin to the stereo guy at a local shop and he told me he has to roder some 70$ Data 2 System harness or some crap to hook up a Pioneer Deck....

Does anyone know what he's talking bout? Can i ge this harness somewhere else cheaper? Do i absoulutley *need* this harness ?

Thanks. <br>

=================================
Howie

B & H Racing
http://home.earthlink.net/~phantomht

"If you have an open mind, your brains will fall out"

Re: Audio Question
Sunday, November 07, 2004 2:05 PM
read me

and the harness you need if u dont want the chimes is the tracker harness
Re: Audio Question
Sunday, November 07, 2004 5:26 PM
Yeah i had the same exact problem on my 05 its just they were trying to charge 120$ for the harness and computer piece..they told me that my airbags will just go off any second or some thing...but i installed a cd player in my girlfriends 02 cavalier with just the regular harness and have'nt had no problems..all tho last week when i was ready to install mine i had to specially order the piece for like 20$...you probably can use the tracker wire harness but you have to get another wire for the switched 12v power and run it into the fuse box..use the windshield wiper fuse..i also had a problem fitting the cd player in the dash so i had to cut out like the hole back off of the whole..Good Luck!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search