RSM Racing Supercharger Stage I or II - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RSM Racing Supercharger Stage I or II
Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:30 AM
Okay, so I checked these our on RSM Racings sites. How reliable are these superchargers and has anyone ever actually played with one on a 2.2 Ecotec?

Any info is appreciated.

Re: RSM Racing Supercharger Stage I or II
Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:46 AM
NOT TRYING TO BE ASS, BUT FOR THE PRICE YOU CAN GET HAHN TURBO KIT AND BE BETTER OFF. IM SURE THE SUPER KITS ARE GOOD, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE PRICES ARE NOT WORTH IT. BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT.

TRY LOOKING AT
WWW.HAHNRACECRAFT.COM
Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:57 AM
Yeah, I feel you on the power deal with the turbo. However, turbo requires alot more maintenance from what I hear. Turbo has better results in the end, but with a Supercharger the power is there all the time. Even though it's capabilities are limited. I'm only looking to push about 250-260hp. Thanks for the drop and the link though.

Just looking for some info on these RSM Superchargers. I'm going to read up on the Hahn Turbo though.
Thursday, February 09, 2006 6:17 PM
I have the stage 1 RSM Kit on my car.

Thats Him Officer The WICKED One.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:11 PM
chris orr: How much did that stage 1 come to out the door?......canadain or ud dollars.......

Kyle Hatch: I have not yet purchased anything from them but I have talked tot hem a number of times at shows and stuff,,,,,I agree that there prices are steep but they do know our cars and are very qualified.

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:36 PM
Word. I asked a buddy of mine if he had heard of them and he said no, so I was wondering how reputable they were. Thanks for the info though. Tim, how pleased are you with the supercharger and how hard was it to install?
Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:54 PM
well they are located in Canada so that could be a reason why a lot of ppl from the states have not heard/dealt with them.....although several have, just a thought

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Friday, February 10, 2006 8:20 AM
Word, good looks bro.
Monday, February 13, 2006 9:43 PM
i have a complete supercharger system of a cobalt ss that im trying to sell. has less than 500 miles on it. email me at dat_piff214@yahoo.com for pics and more details.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:13 AM
I haven't had to mess w my HAHN kit once I set the initial tune.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:28 PM
chris orr wrote:I have the stage 1 RSM Kit on my car.

doesn't the rsm supercharger run directly of of the cam? to me that would seem like a really bad thing in the long run. its gonna give added wear and tear on the cam.

for those who are against a turbo because of added maintenence
if you properly take care of the car and the turbo, i.e. regular oil changes with a good synthetic oil, its not gonna be much of a problem. in fact rsm's cyntrifical(spelling) supercharger uses the engines oil so its not much different from a turbo.
the only superchargers that dont use engine oil, but there own, are roots and screw type superchargers.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 2:13 AM
I've met the guys at RSM and they seem pretty cool and I like her the ethics. As far as if they are reputable, yes they are.

Now their supercharger kits...I was actually in their Road Car that had a stage II in it and man did that thing move and handled like crazy so I can vouch that it's good performance. After that ride, I really wanted to buy one of their kits but the price per gains, I didn't think it was worth getting.

Now the inconvience of their company is that they are located in Canada so anytime you have a problem you have to make an out of country call to Canada to deal with them. Same goes with any defective parts you might recieve.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:19 AM
Right, I thought someone posted a link to where I could read up on the Hahn Turbo, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone drop a link again for me. Seems like everyone seems to be pretty pleased with it. Appreciate all the info folks.
Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:24 AM
One more question.

Where can I go to see about purchasing a Hahn Turbo?

Thanks again.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search