safc?? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
safc??
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:53 PM
Who is running one an did you get any gains out of it? I mean is it worth buying? I was thinking bout buying one but if it wont help much im not gonna waste my money.

Re: safc??
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:47 PM
The only reason anyone should buy it is if they know for sure that they are either too rich or too lean naturally aspirated or if they are boosted, during vacuum.

So before you buy this item, take your vehicle to a dyno shop or purchase a wideband to check your a/f ratio and see if there is any room for improvement during wide open throttle. Otherwise, it's pointless to buy it and play with it because you won't really know if you're hurting or helping your performance.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:47 PM
and yes, I have it on my vehicle so I know about it.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:04 AM
NJHK,
A few months ago I was inquiring about a FPR or something that will add more fuel. You suggested the SAFC! So, I bought it!!! .. However, I haven't installed it yet. I've had it for a few weeks. I plan to get it wired this weekend, put on a dyno and hopefully see some gains. A local friend with similar mods had about 8 WHP from it. I'll be happy with that!
Does that sound about right? Will post back once I have the thing hooked up.

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:26 AM
02ecotecimportkiller wrote:NJHK,
A few months ago I was inquiring about a FPR or something that will add more fuel. You suggested the SAFC! So, I bought it!!! .. However, I haven't installed it yet. I've had it for a few weeks. I plan to get it wired this weekend, put on a dyno and hopefully see some gains. A local friend with similar mods had about 8 WHP from it. I'll be happy with that!
Does that sound about right? Will post back once I have the thing hooked up.

If his a/f ratio was that off and he corrected it with the SAFC, than yes, 8 WHP is possible. What have you done again to need the SAFC (I forgot)?

I would highly suggest getting it dyno tuned if you're seriously going to install it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search