hp tuners - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hp tuners
Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:01 AM
we would like to try one of these kits everyone is talking about to try on one of my cars. where can i get this hp tuners kit and how much can they adjust? and is this a plug in unit or must be wired, it will be for another 04 Saturn ion 5 speed automatic 4 door and this one will also be compound induction, and would like to try this unit to see what it can do. tried to on my own but could not find, so please give me a site or number to call, thank you for your help

Re: hp tuners
Sunday, June 17, 2007 6:48 PM
www.HPTuners.com

Plugs into your OBDII port and the other end plugs into a laptop. You can adjust pretty much anything you ecu controls....

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:05 AM
thank you
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:53 PM
k they tell me this system will not work with the 2.2 ion or cobalt that they do not have it yet. but it would work with the one we have re flashed to the red line specs. but we are not trying to do that so we can run the car and dyno after each step. base run than this kit than the turbo and so on you get it, but they emailed me saying it will not work till they release an update, does anyone know if it works anyway? or is everyone only using on the cavi and ss? some help to work this out will help me move along better, thanks for your help.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 2:00 PM
Not sure if it will work or not but if they e-mailed you saying it wont then it probably wont.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search